Rock City Life


=============================================


==============================================

==============================================

Monday 7 April 2014

Short blog through my phone 😎

Have you ever like wondered whether you are doing enough to achieve your dreams? Like you have accomplished so much already, yet something is still missing. You have everything you need, yet you want more... Is this normal? Gaah! I think it's healthy! 😊


I am blogging from my phone right now. I think it's super cool. I don't have to pull out my laptop and write. I just have tah grab my phone and type away! I think writing is very soothing for me and I should do it more often. If there are many typos, pardon me as I type it out through a touchscreen mobile. Luckily I wouldn't be able to hear you whisper "Stupid!" when you see type errors, and lucky for me I can blame it on touchscreens as the readers wouldn't really know if I just can't spell the word. LOL.

Gosh... I'm excited! Guess more blogging for me! Yay! 😍💖 #fortheloveofwriting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppping by. Leave a comment here :)









My Music Playlist



chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy

chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy