Rock City Life


=============================================


==============================================

==============================================

Wednesday 17 July 2013

IN MY WORLD: South Africa is..






Life, like a road that seems to be a never-ending journey. Life, filled with lights and never-ending possibilities. We take them despite how dark and narrow roads we have to take, sometimes, we don't even know where to go from where we are.

South Africa, my home. I grew up in the Philippines yet I have come to know the beauty and culture of South Africa where my dreams lay and now, I considered HOME. While some people think it is where the lions and cheetahs running around, I say this is where the sun rises and come to rest.  Its glorious beauty, its nature that has surpassed what their imaginations expected how South Africa should be, its nature and its modern flare.


This is my home. This is where my dreams were molded, where my eyes witnessed those possibilities I have been wanting to grasp. THIS IS MY REALITY.

My reality consist of many different things. Some people say, you are what you eat... Well, my version is kind of  different. You are what you eat, go to and doing your own definition of adventure! As far as adventure is concern, my kind of adventure is not skydiving or mountain climbing. My kind of adventure is experiencing new cuisine, places I've never been to, MEDIA and share these experiences with the people I love. Welcome to MY WORLD.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppping by. Leave a comment here :)









My Music Playlist



chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy

chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy