Rock City Life


=============================================


==============================================

==============================================

Monday 20 May 2013

I'm here at Virgin Active Gym in Boksburg... I didn't really work out that much as my body feels so heavy still. It's been quite a while since the last time I went to gym. Well, I really really need to take fitness seriously, hopefully i can commit to this one so I can blog about the transformation ;) If you know what I mean. :D

Done editing a video and I can't wait to share my journey and how Cape Town really changed my perception about things in life. It's not like I wasn't confident before... but Cape Town just did me good with "TURBO-ING" my self-confidence. Although I can never get TOO confident, I'm a very considerate person. Anyhow, to my readers, wait for the vid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppping by. Leave a comment here :)









My Music Playlist



chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy

chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy