Rock City Life


=============================================


==============================================

==============================================

Monday 6 May 2013

How to decide when you feel like quitting...

I personally love this pic, taken by my fiance
last November 2012 in CampsBay, Cape Town
It's 12:45 in the morning, I probably should sleep as my mind had been clouded with questions the whole day. I have been asking myself questions wether I am making the right decisions. My fiance and I went to apply in AFDA, African Film and Drama Academy located in Melville, Johannesburg. I am thinking or considering of transferring over there, but there are quite certain things that bugs me. Yet, maybe that is the direction I should go to in order to achieve greatness that I want to become as a person, or maybe someday as a leader. First off, it is way more expensive to study there, BUT the quality of education is topnotch AND they have good facilities for students. I might as well get my degree in Filmmaking, that's my plan! Focus on TV Production and produce my own in a long run. Maybe a little bit of Film Productions as well. Why the hell not? It's been my passion and I'm working hard at it to get there.

Before I get completely offtrack my subject because of my excitement from this afternoon's interview, there are few things that I have to consider and make sacrifices with before I could do such things. Awkwardly enough, I couldn't help myself but daydream about the good possibilities my decision could bring. But before anything else, these are the few factors I have considered into making such drastic decisions.
  • When is the right time to quit? 
  • Will it guarantee me a good future? 
  • Who will be affected in this process? 
  • Is this what gonna make you happy? 
  • Is this going to help me GROW as a person? 
Those are the factors that really helps me in decision-making. I am not an expert myself nor have a degree in Psychology, but sometimes speaking from the heart and experiences help a lot than reading phrases from textbooks. In making decisions, we have to ask ourselves 9 times, if not more.

 Before I doze off, I'd like to share the lesson that I have learned from this experience...


GOODNIGHT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppping by. Leave a comment here :)









My Music Playlist



chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy

chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy