Rock City Life


=============================================


==============================================

==============================================

Friday 2 August 2013

Latest peepz in mah life!

Like seriously, I dunno how these urls grew up so fast and became my two bestfriends. I still remember I used to babysit them and now, they are even taller than me. 


I totally love their company. Their sweetness and bubbly personalities. Loveyou much, Tenten and Gail <3


Ahhh... my baby Lee. Being with him is seriously by far the best relationship I ever had. I love how he cares so much about me and just do all these silly things just to make me smile and ofcourse, irritate me as hell. But he always have this special way of making me feel special. Thank you Puxx! :-*


 Thank you all my lovieesssz! Thanks for all the laughter and memories! I am so freaken blessed to have these people in my life. I love you all <3 <3 <3 Thanks for sprinkling GLITTERS in my life!

                                                                            XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppping by. Leave a comment here :)









My Music Playlist



chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy

chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy