Rock City Life


=============================================


==============================================

==============================================

Thursday 10 October 2013

A Little Update...

Hu-w0wwww!!!

It's been quite a while since I last did some blogging and phew! I don't even know where to start. Oh boy! These past few months were very hectic for Lee and I but we had a very interesting & well-spent holiday in the Philippines. I miss them so sooo much! We had FAB times with my family and friends, although I wish I could have spent with each and everyone of them who are dear and so close to me. Time flew so fast and the next thing I rememba, they were sending us to the airport. Bye Philippines, I gotta love and leave ya once again but hopefully, we'll see each other soon! *wink*





 if everyday could just be a holiday.. Urrh! Philippines is a real HEAVEN-ON-EARTH! Sometimes I wonder why did I even leave the country. . . but hey, I wouldn't be able to meet "the man of my dream" if I did not come to South Africa. Although I must say, even Lee (my fiance) fell in-love with the Philippines. But then again, never forgetting to mention how warm and friendly Filipinos truly are especially to foreign guests.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppping by. Leave a comment here :)









My Music Playlist



chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy

chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy