Rock City Life


=============================================


==============================================

==============================================

Tuesday 12 February 2013

A Girl's Gotta Do What She's Gotta Do

 Life is a journey, not a destination, Heard that phrase before.Not just once but a lot of times...  It's like tackling a destination, but when you reach the finish line, you gotta think of something else and there you go! You are now ready heading to another journey. The journey  just never stops. Awhile ago, I was just looking through my mirror while brushing my hair, staring back at myself. I looked around me and it seemed like I have everything in life. I mean, some people out there could be dreaming the life I have at that point and yet there I was, trying to figure out what I gotta do to make my life living worthwhile. As if having a place to stay and food to eat ain't enough. Not just a place to stay, but a fabulous home. Not just food to eat, but hey, this girl has been going around places trying exquisite cuisines around towns. "Please tell me, you are happy". Yes I am and always been. But I have discovered that once you reached your goal, you must never stop right there and aim higher. We've stumbled and fallen in the past, we got to use them to our advantage and this time, make it right. Once we do it right the second time around, there is always a guarantee of SUCCESS. So I say, why the hell not?! Take a chance, take a risk... but there's always a lesson to learn each time. Life is a never-ending process of learning, a never-ending progress, a never-ending journey...


I am 27 years old now and I still go to college! I still hoped to further my education after having diploma in Media Studies/Journalism and TV Presenting. It's like a calling in my sleep, like a voice in my head that pointing me out to go to this direction... telling me fo continue as filming, editing and story-telling are my other passion. That same voice that tells me to continue. A girl's gotta do what she gotta do.....and persue! Now I'm loving the new course and I can't wait to tell my stories through motion pictures. To make others see how I see things through the screens, directing... producing and ASPIRE TO INSPIRE :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for droppping by. Leave a comment here :)









My Music Playlist



chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy

chicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababychicalocababy